Low Voltage Drives
As the leading VFD manufacturer, VEICHI Electric provides a full range of products such as low voltage inverter at wholesale price. If you need high performance AC low voltage inverters for your system, then you've already come to the right place as VEICHI provides a wide range of choices that you can rely on. According to our customer requirements, VEICHI has developed AC310, AC10 and more lower voltage frequency inverter models which are best selling products with great quality, outstanding performance, high stability and accuracy.
Please click me to view the video about VEICHI VFD.
The AC330 series inverter is further optimized on the VEICHI AC310 product platform, integrating the drive control concept of the synchronous reluctance motor, and developing a new vector control algorithm.
More About Low Voltage Drives
Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) is also be called AC drive, adjustable frequency drive, variable speed drive (VSD), variable frequency inverter (VFI). Whatever the name, VFD is a type of motor controller that drives and controls an electric motor. The VFD controls the motor speed and torque to meet the application’s requirements by varying the frequency and voltage supply.
Even though the drive controls the frequency and voltage of power supplied to the motor, we often refer to this as speed control, since the result is an adjustment of motor speed.
Why adjust this motor speed?
- Save energy and improve system efficiency;
- Convert power in hybridization applications;
- Match the speed of the drive to the process requirements;
- Match the torque or power of a drive to the process requirements;
- Improve the working environment;
- Lower noise levels, for example from fans and pumps;
- Reduce mechanical stress on machines to extend their lifetime;
- Shave peak consumption to avoid peak-demand prices and reduce the motor size required;
What's the difference between a VFD, an AC drive, and a variable speed drive?
None. All these names refer to the same kind of devices, also known AC variable speed drives, AC variable frequency drives, VFD inverters or variable voltage variable frequency drives.